Your paper is due Thursday November 3rd @ 2:30 PM, on Turnitin. Please reference links I posted a few weeks ago with systematic review examples, particularly for the methods and results.
5-8 pages of text (double spaced, size 12 font). Maximum 10 pages of text, then a few pages of figures (use the whole page please) and title/references pages
- title page
- proper scientific title, collaborators
- sufficient background on topic and related theories to set the context of your study
- rationale, purpose, objectives
- full search method, inclusion and exclusion criteria (including reference to PRISMA flow diagram in abstract http://www.prisma-statement.org/
- explanation of the data you extracted to tackle your objectives
- results (text and figures with captions)
- what did you find by extracting data on these studies?
- reference to figures
- discussion and conclusion
- describe main results (but do not re-present them or reference stats, figures, etc) for each objective you proposed succinctly
- discuss these results and the status of the literature on the topic you are studying
- from this, describe the research gaps, and why they are important to study in the future
- future directions for the field
- references (min. 10, please cite throughout in APA or CSE; name date format for in-text)
- PRISMA (linked above)
- figshare to be posted online which will have all articles from original search, as well as meta data.
- tags (BIOL3250, ExperimentalDesign2015, RuttanED2015), plus additional tags
- description (methods)